The circumference of the vest can be freely adjusted by means of a flexible Velcro fastener. The light (about 0.5 kg) and comfortable vest can also be used for posture support only. The Velcro fastener provides the vest with a wide range of stepless adjustment. The vest features reflectors.
The Hölkkä training vest is intended for year-round use, which means that the dimensions account for the outdoor clothing to be worn under the vest. Measure your waist circumference around the diaphragm/upper waist (wearing a T-shirt, for example) and select the appropriate size:
- Select Small (equivalent to S/M), when your waist is 80–95 cm
- Select Large(equivalent to L/XL), when your waist is 96–112 cm
We also manufacture XS and 2XL sizes by order. For enquiries, please contact our customer service.
The elbow straps are used to take advantage of the resistance fuction. The elbow strap quick-release buckles are easy to attach to the resistance bands and release if needed. One size, plenty of room for adjustment. The elbow straps feature reflectors.
The resistance bands provide a comfortable and flexible boost to the effectiveness of running, jogging and hiking. Detachable/replaceable. Stepless length adjustment.
- Light, yellow marking (resistance level less than 1.5 kg): Suitable for supporting rehabilitation.
- Medium, red marking (resistance level approx. 2 kg): Suitable for enhancing daily walking, jogging and running exercises, mobility and muscle workouts, stair and hill training, and rehabilitative exercise. The most popular resistance level due to its versatility!
- Heavy, green marking (resistance level approx. 3 kg): Suitable for short-term intensified training, such as HIIT, stair workouts and hill training. Those with strong and healthy upper body musculature can use this band for brisk walking, jogging and running.
The vest and elbow straps are made of neoprene. The vest components feature reflectors. The vest and resistance bands contain natural rubber. The elbow straps include magnets. Colour: black, hand wash at 30°C